News and innovations published by German exhibitorsback to overview
The new challenge of measuring large cross section stranded probes forces us to have answers for several questions as i.e. fast oxidation and bad conductivity between different strands, an even current distribution in the conductor requiring typically a factor of 20 (length/diameter) as well as the problem of the wire entangling of the cut probe. To answer those questions we developed our new wire holding device model 2383. It will work compatible with the measurement equipment RESISTOMAT® 2304, which might be already in use. Copper probes can be measured with the same clamping device, and if waterbath 2382 is already used, it can be retrofitted. We want to make sure you get the right and most economical equipment.
• Cut probe measurement of stranded aluminium
• Works for pure or alloy aluminium
• Stranded copper measurement with same clamping device
• Control for foolproof measurement in the production process
• Evaluation and data protocol recording PC software
Exhibitor: burster präzisionsmesstechnik gmbh & co. kg