KIESELSTEIN International GmbH is a major manufacturer of wire drawing plants and and leading in the technology of wire shaving. The company ties in with more than 100 years of tradition in wire machinery manufacturing in Saxony. It counts more than 600 customers in 50 countries in the world producing all different kinds of wire materials and diameters for various fields of application on KIESELSTEIN machines.
KIESELSTEIN is the professional partner for the development and production of innovation wire drawing plants as well as the modernization of used plants. The company focuses on offering tailor-made solutions
individually designed according to our customers’ requests.
KIESELSTEIN is the worldwide leader in the area of wire shaving plants for the production of wire with superior surface quality. Our substantial know-how in this technology results from the comprehensive R+D activities which are carried out on our own testing machine located in our company.
The horizontal single wire drawing block is preferably used for the processing of thicker wire diameters. In order to simplify the wire handling this plant is characterized by a high level of automation, for example a push pointer for pointing and advancing the wire, an automatic pull-in dog for clamping the wire and holding it during the accumulation on the drawing capstan.
We continuously develop our wire shaving plants and adapt them to the requirements of the market. They are characterized by:
- Ensuring superior quality standard
- High degree of safety and automation by automatic wire in-feeding
- High-speed chip breaker for an optimal chip disposal
- High degree of availability due to double wire take-up
- Prooved cooling concept for maximum tool lifetime
Based on our numerous references and our experience with trolley wire drawing, we continuously develop our trolley wire drawing plants and adapt them to the requirements of the market. They are characterized by:
- Sturdy machine design for high reliability and stable product quality
- Modular machine concept
- Option to upgrade by draw-peeling
Our concept k.fit offers a phased modernisation, that is implemented according to your individual requirements and targets.
Targets of a modernisation
- Extension of the life cycle of reliable plants
- Restoration or even increase of the productivity of existing plants
- Improvement of the ergonomics
- Increase of the operator’s safety
- Consideration of new safety aspects with regards to the machinery directive
- Increase of the machine availability
Advantages of the k.fit program
- Modular concept leaves the customer the freedom to choose between ordering the complete package and ordering separate modules
- Costs are transparent and calculable in every module
- Each module is defined in times and of manageable size
- Several modules (e. g. Realisation) can be implemented by the customer himself
- Realisation on site reduces down times
- Cost advantage and quicker realisation compared to an investment in a new plant